This is one of our wonderful gymnasts Logan! She is just like many of you who have to figure out how to balance school work with gymnastics/sports and has come up with some great tips for you gymnasts/athletes out there!
STUDY TIPS WITH LOGAN
- Do your homework/studying right when you get home from school
- This way you can have the rest of your night free or when you come home from your sport, you don’t need to do anything
- Take Breaks
- This is so you don’t get too bored/distracted while you study and you can refocus
- Do it with friends
- If you are confused, they can help you. You guys can quiz each other, help out each other with difficult homework. And its fun!
- DON’T procrastinate
- You wont have to stress about it and you will have more free time.
- Ask Questions at School
- Teachers are there to help you and you won’t be confused.
- Highlight things that confuse you
- They will stand out and you will see them first so that you can remember them easier. You can also write in multiple pen colors to help you!